In honor of our armed forces, the Dallas Arboretum offers free admission into the main garden on all four days of Memorial Day Weekend for active-duty members and veterans of the United States military — as well as first responders with a valid photo ID. On Memorial Day, the celebration continues with face painting and a petting zoo in the Pecan Grove. Enjoy $2 hot dogs and $2 root beer floats at the Terrace Café.
For the Love of Music: Live Music on the Martin Rutchik Concert Stage & Lawn
- May 25 :: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. :: The Grooves :: top 40s and classic rock
- May 26 :: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. :: Squeezebox Bandits :: country, Texas blues, zydeco, and TexMex
- May 27 :: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. :: Empty Pockets Band :: top 40 hits of classic country, new country, Texas country, and classic rock
- May 28 :: 11:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. :: Eddie Coker Concert (sponsored by DallasChild)
- May 28 :: 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. :: Corey Breedlove (at A Tasteful Place) :: adult contemporary