We work hard day in and day out. We wipe dirty bottoms. We wipe snotty noses. We wipe the sweat off of our brows after a hard day’s work of rallying the kids to school, to practice, to sit down for dinner, and then to bed. If you’re anything like me, all you want to do on Mother’s Day is drink a whole cup of HOT coffee in one sitting, eat delicious food that you don’t have to cook, and not have to worry about cleaning any dishes when the meal is done.
Go ahead and copy the link to this post and send over to your partner now (with a friendly reminder to make reservations)!
Below is a list of TEN brunch spots for you and the family to celebrate YOU this Mother’s Day.
- Bird Cafe Fort Worth — Enjoy a fresh array of yummy foods with family while enjoying the sights of Sundance Square. They’re opening for all the mamas at 10:00 a.m.
- Buttons — Enjoy live jazz music while chowin’ down on some scrumptious brunch!
- Ellerbe Fine Foods will be opening its doors from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for a special prix-fixe menu just for YOU, mama!
- Humperdinks Arlington — Enjoy a full three-course Mother’s Day brunch WITH mimosas or coffee for $19.99. Full menu and children’s menu is available on its website.
- Mash’d — $2 mimosas!!! Yes, you read that right . . . TWO DOLLAR MIMOSAS! Not only do you get scrumptious food, but you can also enjoy your grown up beverage without breaking the bank!
- Max’s Wine Dive — Chow down on peaches and cream french toast or smoked salmon benedict (served Mother’s Day only) while sipping on some wine specials and enjoying time with the family.
- Mia Dia From Scratch . . . and from scratch it is! You just can’t go wrong with their fresh squeezed juice and breakfast tacos. YUM!
- Press Cafe — Be sure to get there early to grab patio seating with the family. Soak in the sun, your delicious beverage of choice, and enjoy some laughs with the kids.
- Spiral Diner & Bakery — This vegan diner will be whipping up a blueberry french toast special for all the mamas on May 14th.
- Queenie’s Steakhouse Denton — This location will be open from 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for a Mother’s Day brunch special only. Don’t miss out!!
Where is your favorite place to brunch on Mother’s Day?